Send a Message to the Seller
Fill in the form below with your return email address and your question. Click the button at the bottom of the form when through and we will forward you message to the seller.
NOTE: Please remember the basics when showing interest in a vehicle:
1) If the deal is too good to be true it probably is.
2) Check the ad for consistency and believability
3) Establish phone contact with the seller and determine where the vehicle is located
4) Use CarFax or similar services to verify background information
5) Never give out personal or financial information until you verify that the escrow you are using is legitimate
6) Beware if a seller insists on using a specific escrow. You have the right to choose your own.
7) Do not pay or accept local transactions using large amounts of cash. Arrange to meet the buyer at a local bank and complete the transaction there. Only accept certified cheque or bank drafts as payment methods.
8) Make sure you understand all the requirements for vehicle ownership, export and import.
1981 corvette driver project - 11370
your email address:
Pontiac Solstice Forum
Pontiac Solstice Pictures
Cadillac XLR Forum
Chevy SSR Forum
Do Not Sell My Data
Copyright Vettehound 2013